This Blog will chronicle the journey of two BFF's fighting the urge to chemically abuse their hair and chronicle one mans journey to locks.
We invite you to read our stories and share some laughs with us.
ENJOY!

Pages

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Shea it ain't so

Well after all of my excitement over getting my shea butter I can say that I do not think my hair liked it at all. I didn't like how my hair felt with it and all I know is that I had more bad fro days then I can count while using it. I'm trying to find a new hair routine to help combat this heat and humidity. I purchased Lustrasilks Aloe Vera Cholesterol conditioner. It's supposed to be a good moisturizer so we shall see. I've only used it once. Other then that, I've gone back to my coconut oil and the occasional castor oil. This is probably the only time in my life I wished it was a little cooler so I can just wear my little hat all the time lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment