This Blog will chronicle the journey of two BFF's fighting the urge to chemically abuse their hair and chronicle one mans journey to locks.
We invite you to read our stories and share some laughs with us.
ENJOY!

Pages

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

I cut my hair!

Don't get too excited...I didn't BC but I did cut about 3 inches off lol. I have so many updates! For starters I went to my old hair dresser and he couldn't deal with my natural hair anymore so we both thought it was best I find someone who specializes in natural hair lol. I am kinda feeling a little excited again about my hair. I only have a little more of my relaxed ends left and let me tell ya...when I washed my hair today I was tempted to cut a little more off.

I have noticed that like many, my hair is more then one texture. I definitely like one more then the other lol. Most of it is very tightly coiled without a sign of a curl pattern and then some has curls (which are few and far between lol). Anywho, in 7 days it'll be a year since I decided to go natural yay!!!!! Whew there are still times I think about backsliding lol. I probably have about 2 1/2 inches left of relaxer and if my hair cooperates and grows more, I'll cut them in August. I'm excited to be 100% natural!

No comments:

Post a Comment