This Blog will chronicle the journey of two BFF's fighting the urge to chemically abuse their hair and chronicle one mans journey to locks.
We invite you to read our stories and share some laughs with us.
ENJOY!

Pages

Thursday, July 1, 2010

EVCO


Awhile back I saw a YouTube video on coconut oil for hair and of course me being the try everything YouTube says person, I went and bought some lol. I bought it a few months ago and never used it until the other day. I only put it on my scalp to moisturize it but there are many great benefits. It's a light oil that can be used as a conditioner, moisturizer for hair and skin, contains vitamin E, great for dandruff problems, not to mention you can even cook with it. I will say that after washing my hair the other day I didn't put anything in it other then my heat protectant and the EVCO and my hair isn't feeling dry or anything. I'll keep ya updated. Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment