This Blog will chronicle the journey of two BFF's fighting the urge to chemically abuse their hair and chronicle one mans journey to locks.
We invite you to read our stories and share some laughs with us.
ENJOY!

Pages

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Sale!


I have heard some fellow naturals talk about Renpure Organics products but I never wanted to try it enough to go out and buy it. The products are made with 100% organic extracts and are sulfate, dye, color, and paraben free. A lot of naturals talk about how great sulfate free shampoo and conditioner is. I personally never thought anything was wrong with my other shampoo. However, the pj in me decided to take a look at the hair product aisle in good ol' Walgreens and to my surprise they had Renpure Organics on sale buy one get one free so I got the shampoo and conditioner for 6.99 but the icing on the cake is that there is a mail in rebate for 6.99 so (if I ever mail my receipt in) I really got these for free!

I got the "My hair is Pretty Parched" moisturizing shampoo and conditioner which contains Pomegranate Juice and Pomegranate Extract and it is supposed to help restore normal moisture levels. It also contains Silk Protein which is used to repair damage and Olive Leaf Extracts which are used to smooth and repair split ends. I've only used the shampoo once so I'm not sure if I can say 100% that I love it but I will keep you posted

No comments:

Post a Comment